Vision Ventures provides especially the owners of small and medium-sized high-tech companies with the professional end-to-end management of their company sale, building on a detailed knowledge of the respective markets and technologies. We focus on companies in the fields of machine vision, optical metrology and optical technologies for automation in manufacturing, agriculture, traffic management, security/surveillance, medicine, health care, sports, entertainment and marketing.
We also advise buyers on the targeted acquisition of selected companies in Europe and abroad. For financial investors with a focus on the national and international machine vision markets, we provide the necessary transmitter and catalyst function for the successful conclusion of the transaction process.
Our services range from succession planning for typical SMEs via strategic divestments through to cross-border transactions.
It is our technology focus and industry expertise in particular that sets us apart from other consultancies and investment banks.
We provide to our clients:
- international expertise in the heterogeneous markets of machine vision with all their diverse aspects, as well as insights into market sizes and growth dynamics
- an established international network of companies in the fields of machine vision and optical technologies
- an established network of companies with decisive acquisition strategies in the relevant areas
- many years of experience in the specifics of corporate transactions in the fields of machine vision and optical metrology
- experience of what strategic investors value and where they see risk
- a distinct understanding of technologies in all relevant fields based on many years of intensive cooperation with innovative machine vision and optical technology companies